About the book
Catalyzing Innovation is a curation of 900 cutting edge, global innovations organized in 63 different product and service innovation categories, with a visual for each and explanation why its smart strategically. The categories form a checklist for firms to encourage them to innovate in more different ways. Worldwide, cross-sector examples inspire creativity. The book was inspired by the way Ferran Adria (widely considered the most creative chef in the world) innovates, to cross pollinate new concepts from one industry to another. Instructions are included for how to brainstorm using The Catalyzing Innovation Approach.
About the Author
Michelle Greenwald is CEO of Inventours™, a firm that curates visits with leading global innovators in technology, product design, food, in creative global cities to help heads of product development & marketing improve innovation processes and foster cultures of innovation. She’s a unique blend of marketing practitioner (former SVP New Products, Disney, and VP and GM, Pepsi-Cola), and marketing professor (taught at Wharton, Columbia, Cornell, NYU, Berkeley & IESE Business Schools). She’s Director of Cornell Tech’s New Tech MBA Digital Marketing Program, and writes about cross-sector, global innovation for Forbes. Through her firm, Marketing Visualized, she does business plan and marketing consulting and executive education. Michelle speaks globally on innovation from Ireland, to New Zealand, France, Argentina, Taiwan, Chicago, Seattle, and New York.
63 Types of Innovation
Process and Corporate Culture Services
- 1-week, leading innovator benchmarking in creative global cities
- Cross-disciplinary to cross-pollinate best
innovation process methods
Catalyzing Innovation Book
- 63 categories of innovation thinking with creative, global, cross-category examples
- Provides a more systematic, and fun way to brainstorm more comprehensively
Local Corporate “Safari’s”
- 1-day programs to build innovation teams, teach a new, broader approach to
brain-storming, learn the best mental & physical environments to foster innovation, in-market, innovation observation training expedition
Innovation Trend Updates
- Global trends across sectors in new product and service development processes among the world’s most successful and disruptive firms.
New Products and Services Development Consulting
- Corporate process self-assessments
- New concept development & testing
- Sales forecasting & business plans
- Launch marketing plans
- Train companies to do it all themselves
2-Day Basics Program
- New Product & Services Development
- Innovative Marketing Plan Development
- Innovation Strategies & Techniques
- Digital Marketing
Inspiration everywhere around you | Michelle Greenwald | TEDxEdgemontSchool
Michelle Greenwald: Using marketing innovation to grow business
How to best Innovate in firms - Interview by Adam Warby CEO of Avanade
Columbia University : What makes the top 10 CMO's effective ?
REACH OUT TO US
We love to listen and we are eagerly waiting to talk to you regarding this book. Get in touch with us if you have any queries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.